26 June 2010

Day Twenty-Two: Syracuse, NY > Buffalo, NY

Waking up in the western New York clouds and gloom, I wonder how it can still be muggy... Ha, oh well... I went to Syracuse to see Aunt Gail and Emily and Gramma Lo today. It's been a long time since I've seen them and it was great to get to pay them a visit! Gramma had all sorts of food ordered including some bomb gourmet breakfast pizza from a local joint, and resumed the gramma-treatment from last I saw her. She is so great and always takes such great care of me; it was so cool to finally catch up with her in 'Cuse and to see Emily and Aunt Gail...

Aunt Gail has been so awesome to let me keep so much rubbish in her attic for the past seven years... and today I finally hauled it out! I was finally able to actually throw much of it away, and packed a bunch of it into my bus to bring back home too (along with stuff for Joey, of course)... the bus is starting to fill up pretty quick and I still have another week on the road... hope it all fits in okay and travels okay...

I got back to Aunt Mar's and Uncle Mike's in Buffalo, just in time for one-hundred wings from Duff's and sheet pies from Bocce's... after all, it'd be absurd to visit Buffalo and not indulge in some extra-crispy, extra-hot wings... I love 'em!

No comments: