18 June 2010

Day Fourteen: Hartford, CT

I rediscovered that the bus isn't exactly temperature-regulated during early morning hours and Luna and I both woke up panting and searching for water. Oh well, it's time to get up and get rolling... day two of this little four-night run... Last night's show was pretty hot, especially the abnormally intense jam in Down With Disease... plus a couple of rarities with Dinner and a Movie and a ripping Walk Away.

I'm slinging Magic Hats in the parking lot, and beer sales seem to be going well... turns out a lot of people love drinking beer but don't bring any to the lots with them. I just ran into a guy who owns an art gallery in Glens Falls, NY and after seeing some of my work, he asked me if I wanted to be part of a group show in upstate New York Sunday... of course, I committed. It's a good opportunity for exposure... plus, well, I find it hard to say no.

Oooh, tonight they opened things up nicely... first set: Fee > Rift; set deux: Halley's Comet. And for closure, two Tweezer Reprises... strange band... gotta love it.

No comments: