28 June 2010

Day Twenty-Four: Rochester, NY

After a long hard haul for the past few weeks, it makes sense to get a quick oil change / tune-up for Vina today and I found a great VW mechanic at Vintage Auto in Scottsville... he provided just the piece of mind I needed for the trip back home in a few days... done and done.

Next, on to Rochester... I want to check out Bryan and Sarah's new place, hang with Campanella, and Chops, etc. and gear up for the show in Canandaigua tomorrow... I got to town and I went to Aman's Market (Roy's grandparent's local farmer's market) with Chops and Camp for some Magic Hats and strip steaks... we went back to their place, grilled out, and watched the Mets... just my speed tonight...

After supper, Roy took me to his fire house (Quint 7)... pretty freaking cool. Dig this pic with him, his fireman mustache, and his engine... what a super-hero! We went over to Bryan and Sarah's new place afterward and had did some unwinding on the back patio. I'm happy for them that they found such a rad house in Rochester, but sad for me that they found this place in Rochester... I still miss them all the time... (I'm not worried though, I still think they'll move back to join the Denver Family again someday)

No comments: