29 June 2010

Day Twenty-Five: Rochester, NY

Today marks the last day in Rochester, the last day with my east coast friends, and my last Phish show for a while...

Luna and Roy and I went to Wegmans for lunch and then hit Ellison Park for a little disc golf and time in the sun. Then, we went over to help Bryan rip out all of his carpets to prep for the new carpets rolling in tomorrow. Dude sure does have a lot on his plate... trying to get his house in order while heading out of town for work tomorrow morning; we just had to make sure there was no way he'd have to miss the show tonight... it was fun to go over there and do some demo work...

Tonight... my eighty-eighth Phish show and indefinitely holding... Naturally, it was great to meet up with so many old Fredonia allies, especially Stacey and Napoli... who I've caught many shows with over the years... And, wow, Phish offered the most special cover of the summer for my last show: The Beatles' I Am The Walrus... a first-time for me, but also a first-time for Phish, and everyone else!

No comments: