21 June 2010

Day Seventeen: Saratoga Springs, NY > Bronxville, NY

Well, I got to celebrate National Go Skateboarding Day today... but not exactly by choice. For the third time of the summer, I ran out of gas in the bus and had to track down some petrol. No big deal; that's why I travel with a longboard and gas can... and I conveniently tend to run out of gas within a skate's distance from the pump... so, not part of the plan, but certainly part of the adventure... Campanella came down to the city with me, so he was there to stay by the bus with Luna and to laugh at me and take photos as I retrieved petrol by longboard...

We pulled into Bronxville in the afternoon and had dinner with my ma and sister... always good to have my ma's pasta and homemade sauce. We just chilled out for a while and caught up and started discussing Kristen's plans for her move to Denver! Yes, my kid sister Krissie just got a transfer with Starbucks out to Denver and will be moving back with me in the next couple of weeks when I return to Colourful Colorado... I'm psyched for her; she's finally moving to the place she's wanted to live for years...

Oh, and I met this dude at the pump... classic 'stash...

No comments: