12 June 2010

Day Eight: Chicago, IL > Indiana > Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Dropped Danny off at the bus station and started rolling down the highway... amped up on some espresso and blasting Blind Melon... I've gotta make it to Cuyahoga Falls tonight for the second of two Phish shows...

Eight hours later, I pulled out of the rain and into the lush green fields of the Blossom Music Center. I forgot how gorgeous this venue is and I'm glad to be back. Luna and I walked around the grassy hills for a while and then headed in a little early for the show. We found a sweet spot on the lawn and just chilled there for the whole show. Phish treated us to a couple of rare covers, including two first-timers... Look Out Cleveland (The Band) and Instant Kharma (John Lennon). Also, I got my first Curtis Loew... pretty rad.

No comments: