13 June 2008

Day Thirteen: Mt. Rainier Nat'l Park, WA > Seattle, WA

Goodbye Portland. We had a great time in PDX and touring Oregon this last week. Thanks to Nick's sissy Mandee for showing us around and letting me sleep in her driveway in my bus (she offered the house, but the cat allergies kept me outside). We had a blast and will be back!

Hello Washington. Nick and Sherrie wanted nothing to do with hiking at Mt. Rainier, but I was determined... so, Luna and I took off by ourselves to explore the snow and hills of the Rainier Forest. It was incredible!

I haven't seen Luna happier since we left Colorado, and I realized she is truly a four-season dog. She loves the water (naturally, as she's originally from California) and digs basking in the sun, but she can't get enough of the snow...

No comments: