12 October 2008

Studio 23 Website Launch.

So, a lot of time has passed since the last post, but not a lot has changed. I'm back at school, enjoying the challenges of teaching and being occupied with distractions.

Recently, I have been investing a lot of time developing a website for my teaching career and for our studio at Wheat Ridge High School. I had a student artist help me with the design and construction of the page, and after a lot of work, it's ready to launch. Of course, there are things we're still working on and there are bugs to squash, but if you get a chance... give it a test drive and let me know what you think...

www.ScaglioneStudio.com

1 comment:

Jendrick said...

Luna graphic=awesome! Love her, and Sarah Miles for doing such a bomb job!
My name is Jennifer Hendrick, not Jenn….but thanks for remembering to put both Ns- it’s almost there- just add the ifer.
The fresh 23 sneaker gallery isn’t working for me and the photo album takes me to the photos of student work- should the photo album be pictures of the artists?
Why is it Scaglione’s studio 23 on top? I mean, given you’re the teacher, but you were very firm with me that it was everyone’s studio.
The blue dots fading into the brown- it’s very centered and, although it fades, I still feel it stops abruptly. But now I’m just getting picky.
There should totally be a link to planet unicorn on the myspace (why hasn’t the historian changed it for this year?)
Ok, hopefully who ever reads this doesn’t read it in the tone of me being way critical- but you did ask for my thoughts. I like it- make that love it! Yer really on to something☺