20 November 2011

A Breath Of The Good Air: Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA

I had an incredible opportunity to travel to South America over my autumn holiday... and, though I don't have time for the writing (now), I wanted to post some photos in the meantime. It was great to hang with my homeboy Nick in his city... visiting all of the barrios and seeing the hot spots from a local perspective. Here is a snapshot of what I experienced...














































































3 comments:

Brenda said...

Frank,
I was looking through your photos and they're fabulous. You have such an artist's eye; I'm appreciative and envious!

Looks like you're enjoying life. Well done.

Brenda Acker
(Bret's Mom)

Unknown said...

Nice blog.
Tennis Clinics in hyderabad
Football coaching camps in hyderabad

Unknown said...

Very colorful blog.
Function Halls in Ramanthapur
Function halls in habsiguda