14 March 2010

Sad Sendoffs.

Trying to catch up with life... I figure that if I tell pieces of the story, I'll clue myself in on everything that's taking place within and without. It's really just another strategical attempt to organize my thoughts and make sense of it all. Here goes the first piece...

Today I send off my kid sister and her boyfriend Chis to Philadelphia. As it becomes reality, I am feeling awfully morose... Living near Sherrie for the past four-plus years has been so cool for me; she's one of my best friends and it's going to be difficult to see her head east. I'm happy for her though and can only hope that we'll be able to live near each other again someday... (it'll happen)

And, their move comes right after two other best friends move back east... Bryan and Sarah just completed their journey back to Rochester, NY. Again, I'm happy for them, but selfishly sad for me... they're already greatly missed and will be until they ditch the grey and move back to Colourful Colorado!

No comments: