29 August 2009

Mount Phishmore.

As a longtime fan and contributing artist to the Phish scene, I have created several t-shirt designs for past tours and festivals, but have only recently broke into the fine art print market. Mount Phishmore is my first effort and I appreciate all of the overwhelming support and kindness people have offered me at the shows and online. I look forward to creating more drawings/prints for Phish for years to come...

Mount Phishmore is a limited edition screen print run of 150, all signed and numbered. I sold the prints at the first three days of Red Rocks and have about twenty-five more to sell online. Please contact me if you would like to purchase a print. Price is $25, plus $10 shipping/handling in mailing tube to anywhere in the US/Canada. To see a better shot of the print, visit ExpressoBeans.com (concert art collectors community) and search for Mount Phishmore. Thanks again for your support.

1 comment:

Kevin "KC" Heise said...

Fantastic print man, looks great. How can I NOT put that on my wall next to the Pollock phish prints